The Giudici company was founded in 1936 as a one man business, which apart from traditional road construction works, immediately and especially concerned itself with bituminous road coverings, following the entirely new tecnological evolution. Later, during the sixties, the company was transformed into Giudici S.p.A. and gradually transformed its field of activity into many sectors in civil and industrial construction, both public and private.

NextNext